RS 500 (Single Tongue is Standard)
This Type 4.2 dolly is made for heavier sprit boats such as the RS 500.
Dynamic Dolly, Type 4.2
- This style is made for heavier sprit boats, e.g., Topper Omega, RS Vision, RS Venture, and Laser Bahia.
- Split bow tube allows for extension of bowsprit and unhindered launching and dousing of asymmetric spinnaker on land.
- Boat-specific tube and sling lengths provide a custom fit for each boat, enabling a balanced handle load and easy maneuvering.
- All joint fittings are through-bolted and designed for increased torque stability.
- Strong, 3” non-stretch, polyester sling provides wrap-around boat support.
- Round aluminum tubes covered with a plastic hose prevent boat and aluminum contact.
- Eyelets on sling and handle fittings facilitate securing boat to dolly in storage, on trailers or in racks. Tie-down with the handle fitting eyelet helps prevent slippage on steep ramps.
- Easy dolly breakdown using the snap buttons on wheel shaft and tongue tubes, as well as wing nuts on axle tube cross fitting.
- Pneumatic, non-corrosive, 16” x 4” wheels can be secured on wheel shaft with provided screws for added security. For soft sand conditions, tire pressure can be reduced to increase tire footprint.