BASS PRO POND PROWLER
The type 10 Dynamic dolly is for flat-bottom boats, narrow catamarans, or boats with cathedral hulls, which makes it perfectly suitable for a Bass Pro Pond Prowler.
Dynamic Dolly, Type 10
- This style is for flat-bottom boats, narrow catamarans, or boats with cathedral hulls, e.g., water-wheelers, Pelican, Livingston, Skimmer, Hobie Bravo, and more.
- Boat-specific tube and sling lengths provide a custom fit for each boat, enabling a balanced handle load and easy maneuvering.
- All joint fittings are through-bolted and designed for increased torque stability.
- Boat rests on vinyl rubrail.
- Eyelet on handle fitting prevents slippage on steep ramps.
- Easy dolly breakdown using the snap buttons on wheel shaft and tongue tubes, as well as wing nuts on axle tube cross fitting.
- Pneumatic, non-corrosive, 16” x 4” wheels can be secured on wheel shaft with provided screws for added security. For soft sand conditions, tire pressure can be reduced to increase tire footprint.