An Adirondak Guideboat on Type 7 Dolly #17033
An Interclub on Type 7 dolly #17011
A Tammie Norrie on Type 7 Dolly #17017
Upgraded with Single Tongue Trailer Hitch Adapter #80034-S7
Dynamic Dolly, Type 7
•Dolly style has a more upright bow tube for boats with a plumb stem, e.g., Finn, Jet 14, Interclub, and many more.
• Boat-specific tube and sling lengths provide a custom fit for each boat, enabling a balanced handle load and easy maneuvering.
• All joint fittings are through-bolted and designed for increased torque stability.
• Strong, 3” non-stretch, polyester sling provides wrap-around boat support.
• Adjustable, flexible V-fittings on bow and tongue tubes provide boat support forward of the sling and prevent boat and aluminum contact.
• Eyelets on sling and handle fittings facilitate securing boat to dolly in storage, on trailers or in racks. Tie-down with the handle fitting eyelet helps prevent slippage on steep ramps.
• Easy dolly breakdown using the snap buttons on wheel shaft and tongue tube, as well as wing nuts on axle tube cross fitting.
• Pneumatic, non-corrosive, 16” x 4” wheels can be secured on wheel shaft with provided screws for added security. For soft sand conditions, tire pressure can be reduced to increase tire footprint.
• Proudly made in the USA.