Above: An RS Feva on Type 4.1 Dolly # 14100
Dynamic Dolly, Type 4-1
• Dolly style suits small and medium sized sprit boats up to 250 lbs., e.g., 29er, RS Feva, and Topper Vibe.
• Split bow tube allows for extension of bowsprit and unhindered launching and dousing of asymmetric spinnaker on land.
• Boat-specific tube and sling lengths provide a custom fit for each boat, enabling a balanced handle load and easy maneuvering.
• All joint fittings are through-bolted and designed for increased torque stability.
• Strong, 3” non-stretch, polyester sling provides wrap-around boat support.
• Adjustable, flexible V-fittings on bow and tongue tubes provide boat support forward of the sling and prevent boat and aluminum contact.
• Eyelets on sling and handle fittings facilitate securing boat to dolly in storage, on trailers or in racks. Tie-down with the handle fitting eyelet helps prevent slippage on steep ramps.
• Easy dolly breakdown using the snap buttons on wheel shaft and tongue tube, as well as wing nuts on axle tube cross fitting.
• Pneumatic, non-corrosive, 16” x 4” wheels can be secured on wheel shaft with provided screws for added security. For soft sand conditions, tire pressure can be reduced to increase tire footprint.
• Proudly made in the USA.